journal of a creative: entry 6

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.



my telephone pole post on August 23, 2013


August 23, 2013

One aspect that is foreign - completely foreign - is the concept of looseness.  Looseness is extremely counter-intuitive but it is a vision I have...a vision for a loose life.  I would love delight and joy to return as well as gentleness.  This is also my intention.


I want to live always knowing there is enough time and space for all I want to do - that I never have to cram in as much as I can for fear I won't have the opportunity again.


To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts