journal of a creative: entry 13

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.


a portion of my work day on Sept 4, 2012


September 4, 2012

So I have two enlightened ideas this am.  One being that I feel more valuable today, doing what I am doing than I ever have before.  I don't think the word, "valuable" would even have come up in my consciousness before.  

I spoke with a  friend today and she mentioned the five characteristics of being an infant.  And, if one recalls, an infant is born into completeness.  So I am reassured by these characteristics.  She couldn't remember the fifth but four of them are: being valuable, vulnerable, spontaneous and imperfect.  
I have felt all these truly and authentically since August 21 (in some way or another).  

Skipping through the fields of life continues to be my motto...

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts