journal of a creative: entry 11

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.

early morning on Lake Superior, Sept 1, 2012

September 1, 2012

And then all of the sudden, it changed....It shifted from my experience to something mutual.  All of the sudden, even set up on the beach, I cannot get away.  The expansiveness isn't here even though I am looking at the lake.  I wonder how/why it shifts.

I just went through my God jar.  Half of the items I had in there don't need to be there anymore.  Isn't it amazing that everything that can be removed hasn't/wasn't a disaster?  They were all "potential" disasters in my mind (which is what qualified them for the God jar in the first place).  

Starting to tense up in my stomach today and having a difficult time accepting that it's going to be different than yesterday.  Every day of life is different though.  Stay open to possibility.  Take my oars out and let the boat find the natural current.  Even once I write this, I can start feeling myself begin to relax.

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts