do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Second Annual Our Earth Exhibit, 2013

I am pleased to announce that I have two pieces in 
the Our Earth exhibit at Flow Art Space this spring.

funnel of hope, 24X18, acrylic and charcoal on canvas, framed, 975.


imperfect collection:neighborhood, 16X20,
graphite and watercolor on paper, framed to 18X24, 475.

Can you see my reflection?
I find it impossible to photograph my work under glass.  
Here is a better image.  


to see this work in person, visit Flow Art Space 
308 E Prince St #218  St Paul, MN 55101
(612) 564-3569


These two pieces are from a body of work I have titled, Urban Earth.
To read my artist statement, please visit this post

for purchase information, please see the side bar (to the right of this post)

The artist reception/opening is during the St. Paul Art Crawl
Friday, April 26 from 6-9pm



2 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful! best of luck with the show--looks like it'll be a great one!

    ReplyDelete