more feeding of the birds


It's still winter here in Minnesota with temperatures below zero.  It is absolutely true when I tell you that I have never experienced this sort of a winter with these temperatures in my entire 44 years of life.

The only ones brave enough to embrace it are the birds.   

stepping out (with courage), 7X5, original painting on canvas paper


full beak, 5X7, original painting on canvas paper


Two very popular birds are now available in prints on 100% cotton, archival paper.

ladybird prints are available in sizes  8X8 - 24X24

hot pink goldfinch prints are available from 8X12 - 16X24

You can find all of the birds in my etsy shop.  With my strong belief in "creating everyday", I am able to post a variety of work here. Some of my work is part of a monthly creative commitment. Others are painting studies that have assisted me in gathering more information for a larger body of work. 

This is also a place where prices vary according to materials used and time invested.

I hope you are able to find something that speaks to you.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I love hearing from any and all.



See another post on the birds here.

To view my larger bodies of work, you can always visit: www.karimaxwell.com


Comments

Popular Posts