journal of a creative: entry 19

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.


October 20, 2012 (continued)

Feel "homesick" or lost.
Sun/warmth out at 3 and finally feel harmony.
So difficult to be so influenced by the sun.
It's even more difficult because I have yet to find anyone who struggles with this as much as I do - who even begins to understand what happens - instantly...
Sun = Home
Such a challenge and yet more at home in Minneapolis than ever before, just naturally, unforced...

Took a photo of the fall leaves on the picnic table Peter built (so many years ago, when we lived in Montana).  Pleased with it.  Amazing how doing just that feels like I've fed my creativity for the day.  Of course the sun was involved.  The photo wouldn't have been an option without it...

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts