journal of a creative: entry 16

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.



taken September 24, 2012

September 25, 2012

Squealing, skipping through the fields of life - just incredible!  So grateful.  So grateful.  Unbelievable.  Yesterday, I had thirteen hours to myself.  When I walked, I noticed, upon reflection, that I was smiling at everyone I crossed paths with.  It was just my natural state: to smile.  How many years did I try to walk during times I thought I'd have a better chance of avoiding people?  

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts