journal of a creative: entry 14

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.


a tiny feather, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

I checked out a small book from the library, copying down excerpts and quotes, enthralled by the recommended reading section.  As I turned off the light to go to bed, I had a sense that at least I had accomplished something, similar to what it felt like if I pushed myself to accomplish before.  Where did those eleven days go where there wasn't that need to accomplish (to push)?  Where there wasn't a shortage of time and space?  Where I wasn't running to catch up?  There not only is a deprivation mind set regarding finances but also regarding time and space.  Those eleven days were so different and when I was experiencing them, I didn't think it was possible to return to this way of thinking again.  Grateful for those eleven days and asking for more, now, again.  Today?

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts