journal of a creative: entry 9

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.


"the show" at Lake Superior, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

This is the life.  Watching the "show" (the sunset) at Lake Superior.  Wind blowing enough to keep the temp level just right.  Long drive here but good.  Set up tent and then felt called to town and saw the sand hill cranes on the way (they weren't there when I got back).  Walked on the shore, found some read goodies.  Saw sandpipers here for the first time.  Sitting with Stella while she rests.  LOVE.  I have never stayed at this particular campsite before and I love it.  One side is roped off to protect natural growth and I've bordered my space with the tent. I pulled the picnic table clear along the site to the end so I could have a more private working space.  Wondering how I will sleep without P.  Sometimes I am in awe of what a good fit he is for me.

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts