journal of a creative: entry 8

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.

a poem I wrote on August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012

So the analytical mind has returned but there hasn't been great fear.  I am sitting in so much conviction that what I am doing NOW is my purpose.  I never thought I'd want to be of service again.  I felt so depleted.  Now, after a week, I feel the spark of wanting to be/do where/as I am needed.  Show me the way...

I am also noticing: with THIS life, I am not concerned about whether time/days pass quickly or slowly. There is no longer a mourning of a day (un-lived) having past.

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts