journal of a creative: entry 12


As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.


September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012

So I am rereading emails I sent and realizing the sort of euphoric experience I was having last week.  It was so real then.  When I read it now, I can't quite even digest (or swallow?) the experience.  How come it's so far away?  It was helpful to be of support to another today, though, and believe in their process, their abundance.

To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative




The photo was taken on September 3, 2012 of our Stella.
Exactly one year from this day (September 3, 2013) she passed.
What a lovely lady.  Not only did she stay with us through thick and thin
 for 16 years and 9 months, she continued to be a constant, supportive
companion through this full year of transition for me.  Bless her.


Comments

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and
    thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page again.

    my web pagehere giftcode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you'll check out create everyday's "top 5" and let me know which one appeals to you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts