journal of a creative: entry 10

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs I took on the particular date of each entry.


August 31, 2012

SO GLAD I did this!  SO GLAD.  So happy to have done it solo with Stella too.  I wasn't sure how it would be.  Have already been fed in so many ways.  Can't wait to "work" today!  I have been skipping through the fields of life, that's for sure.  Yay! Thank you.  More Please.  




Took third stroll and third collection of the day and it's only 11 am.  Thank you (so much).  More please.  It's so appropriate for me and Stella to be here alone.  She has been my unconditional confidant for over 15 years.  Bless her.  I do not have enough words of gratitude for her healthy and long life.  She's so peaceful sleeping right now.

I wouldn't be able to count how many times I have said "I love my life" or "I love this" today.



To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

Popular Posts