journal of a creative: entry 1

As part of a tribute to my one year commitment to create everyday, I have decided to publish bits and pieces from the journal I began one year ago.  I have also done my best to coordinate images: photographs that I took on the particular date of each entry.

notes from Brenda Ueland's, If You Want to Write
photo taken August 12, 2012


August 10, 2012

So, yeah, I need time and space and quiet and solitude and long walks (where?) to explore the width and breath of ideas, to take the time to let ideas take root and grow, to have the patience and trust and to lose the "ambition".


To read further journal entries, visit Journal of a Creative

Comments

  1. And then there is THIS! Thank you for sharing, these posts Kari.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts