the inspiration of simple pleasures

DAY 13, February Creative Commitment Challenge

So I did finish Gay Hendricks' book, The Big Leap, this morning and although, I was very pleased with this read, I am not ready to review the second half today (I had promised this on Friday with my overview of the first half).  Perhaps I am still milling over what I became aware of or what I was reminded of.  All in all, this book was so refreshing and made every effort to get to the point.  I want a warmer thermostat AND now I have some tangible work to do in order to increase the temperature.

Is there any synchronicity in the fact that we repaired our furnace last weekend?  I think not!

What IS inspiring today?
a new record keeping system I am enjoying
the idea of purchasing brand new paint brushes tomorrow
This post on en*theos and "our most valuable skill"
working on my word clustering exercise regarding a new body of work AND my life purpose
the fact that my husband and I have this day off TOGETHER and we are sipping lovely black coffee (still)
this quote from thoreau:  "The universe if wider than our views of it.  This means that not one of us see the entire picture, and that's why its better to constantly widen what's possible for us, rather than mull over our limitations."
spending time repotting some house plants, taking time to dust their leaves
doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen (believe it or not)
picking up the clutter that has accumulated over the weekend

More inspiration...
The image above is from DAY 13 of the February Creative Commitment Challenge.  It is SO inspiring to be plugging along with this and to have such active participants who continue to plug along as well.  The width and breath of the creativity I am witnessing is inspirational and FANTASTIC in every way.

Happy Monday, Everyone!




Comments

Popular Posts