2012 top 5 (plus 1)

One more way to wrap up 2012 - top posts.
Appropriate, I think, for a Friday during the first week of the NEW year.

These posts contain inspiration and encouragement, a way to re-commit to LIFE,
the one we are called to lead.
May they be a source of inspiration for you as we enter the year to come.

Happy New Year!
I told you I just can't stop celebrating...

tuning into your own pep talk: the soundtrack of my life

learn to cheer yourself on with every step: go ahead, take that somersault

if you only knew your power: the power of vision

when it's beneficial to break the rules: look who broke the rules

what happens when we aren't true to ourselves: not your average political post

wise words from those with experience: recommended reading


I'd love to hear from you.  Which one inspires you the most?


p.s. for those wondering if they won the holiday give away, winners will be announced at noon (instead of 10 am)  I forgot I had a meeting!  Oopsees...

Comments

Popular Posts