the power of vision



If you are reading this blog, you are probably very comfortable with the terms vision board or treasure map: visual tools used to demonstrate your intentions of what you'd like to manifest in your life.  I think even though we all believe in the power to create our own realities we doubt the process.  Probably more often than not. 

Well, do I have a story for you.

I have been going through the storage closet in our basement. This closet contains keepsakes that have stayed in storage and have moved with us from one place to the other over a period of 20 years.  A few days ago, I came across this image on a small tin container (something my grandmother had purchased for me at the five and dime when I was nine or so).  What made me choose this tin with THIS image?  Who knows.  

Now, let me introduce you to our dog, Stella.  She has grown up with us since she was two months old and is now our dear sixteen year old companion. 



Notice anything ASTONISHING?  Sheesh!  I can barely stand it.  


We are powerful and so is the universe. 
Keep believing.

My sister took this comparison photo the other day.  I must add it here:
photo credit: kristi ramseth

see more images of our lovely Stella here

Comments

Popular Posts