3 blogs that inspire me



Hi!  Happy Monday to you!

I have really appreciated all those who took the time to respond to my call for bloggers.
Thank you SO MUCH!  I am following every single blogger that was mentioned and I look forward to traveling with these people on the roads of cyber-space.  If you haven't had the time to respond to this call, I still hope you do.  I'd love to add more to my list!

Your recommendations inspired me.  I thought this would be the perfect time to share what bloggers I follow and why.  Here are three for starts.  As per usual, with all my lists (yes, I am a list-maker!), I plan on adding more soon.

Chris Guillebeau
I devoured his book, The Art of Non-Conformity, earlier this spring and then started following his blog.  I pick and choose what posts I read according to the titles.  For instance, I am SUPER interested in hearing about the ways he encourages success in creativity and business but I am not so interested in his world travel (but, I imagine there are a lot of you out there who are!).

Here's a recent post from Chris.  I find his posts give me the proper fuel and the get-up-and-go.



Leo Babauta
I found Leo via Chris and started following his blog, zen habits, immediately.  After quickly becoming hooked, I read one of his books, The Power of Less.  I recommend reading his blog over this book (although I haven't checked out his others).  Leo's blog really calms me down on a REGULAR basis.

Here's a recent post from zen habits.


Ollin Morales
I just started following Ollin Morales of Courage 2 Create (hmmmm...that title really grabs me, anyone guess why? < smile >).  I am not familiar with him yet but I do love this post.  It really honors the "inner work" of us creative folk.  The inner work is so overlooked by so many and yet, without it, I don't think it's possible to stand on our own two feet.  I am ALL OVER the idea behind this post.

I've got some posts along similar lines if you are interested.

Rewarding yourself (especially the inner work) along the way.

"pep talk" that can be applied to any new commitment you set out to do.

I can't decide if the third should be Why being QUIET is so important to meNot Your Average Political Post or The Blasés.  You decide...

I'd love to hear YOUR thoughts on these bloggers.  

Let me know what YOU think.






Comments

  1. This is an interesting blog! Different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just looked into yours, too, and plan on following. Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts