CELLO in August



Thank you to EVERYONE who made the trek out to 2 West Main on Friday night (and all those who were there in spirit). 

Nelda (and her team @cello_bozeman + Steve!) were fantastic hosts and Peter + I felt very supported + appreciated. 

If you weren’t able to make the event on Friday and you are local, I hope you will be able to visit over the next few weeks! I’d love to hear from you personally, if you do. Also, if I met you for the first time on Friday, I hope you’ll send me a DM so we can stay connected. Look for Let’s Get Together in the window or as Peter titled when wrapping my paintings in preparation for transport: “I think it’s three bison in a group being friendly + loving?” 
Yes, it is, Peter💛

Thank you for the photos, Debra Hobbs and @cello_bozeman 

We look forward to making the trip again soon!

📸 credit: Debra Hobbs



📸 credit: Debra Hobbs

📸 credit: Debra Hobbs


how it started

Packing up to make the drive ➡️ Theodore Roosevelt National Park ➡️ Chico Hot Springs ➡️ CELLO

how it finished

On our way back to Chico Hot Springs 
from the opening reception. US highway 89


View MORE images from our road trip HERE, HERE, and HERE



 

Comments

Popular Posts