26 DAYS (and counting)

 

DECEMBER 6 prompt: “places of…”

Places of…INSPIRATION! comes immediately to mind when I think of this prompt. 

Interestingly, enough, inspiration happens for me when I have enough quiet, time and space. And I need A LOT more than you would ever think. 

Inspiration ALWAYS happens for me THIS way. I don’t need to go to a physical place to become inspired but I do need to be disciplined enough to “go” inward and spend time there. 

Exposing myself to nature (this could be as simple as walking in my neighborhood) can assist me with finding this place. 

This piece, titled Imperfect Collection (detail) was part of a body of work I created called Urban Earth. By noticing these small bits and pieces in a tangible way, I was able to honor that place inside me where inspiration lives. 

Happy December 6!

26 more days until 2024!

Comments

Popular Posts