transitional post

 


I started dragging my feet at least two weeks ago when I noticed how much lower the light had become (I really do love the #goldenhour and…) 

I am a very early riser and dawn in my backyard or on my front porch has been a slice of heaven for me this summer (this time of year, it is already still very dark) 

I just wrapped up my last week of summer camp @thecreateeverydayclassroom this past week and I could teach another in the week to come. Pretty please? If we could extend summer just a bit longer?

I know, generally speaking, parents really appreciate this time of year for the welcome of a more structured routine as well as the “back to school” high/excitement students experience. Even I can’t get enough of the back to school pics! and…

Could we just have one more month of summer? Please?

I tell myself, with one more month, I would really have my fill. I would be more ready to take my inward journey (which I also appreciate and where, without fail, great rewards are reaped) with the shorter, darker, colder days 

I think this summer I finally surrendered to the reality that I do not paint. This has been something I have fought for years. (🎉!) and I took a few steps back by investing in or propping up some people/circumstances where I felt used and discarded (🤕) but all in all…

I really loved YOU, summer. 

Thank you. MORE please!

But summer is all too quickly making its appearance in the rear view mirror. I know.  I know.  For many of you, fall is your favorite season, right?

Well, mine is summer. Forever and ever. And this is my love letter to it.

Comments

Popular Posts