LOLA art crawl

 NEVER have I EVER!

1. Been on the ball enough to register for LOLA

2. Had an art sale of this magnitude 

SO thrilled, honored and excited to participate in Lola (my ‘hood!) 

in this capacity. this year. 

Saturday and Sunday

September 17 + 18

10-4

I have been working on a complete inventory and overhaul this week. 


I have at least 6️⃣ statement canvas paintings

🔟 large canvas paintings

1️⃣2️⃣ medium canvas paintings and

🔟 small canvas paintings that will be shockingly discounted (please note: most of these were completed prior to 2018). 

I also have 5️⃣ categories/ bins of original works on paper: standard sizes, unusual sizes, not animals, etc. The discounts on these will have a similar shock value. 

EVERY piece WILL find a home💛

Kids + Lola volunteers get FREE ART! Yes, there will be a bin for you to dig through as well💛

I am offering an early bird opportunity for those enthusiastic collectors that will begin at 9am Saturday, September 17.

Comments

Popular Posts