annual reflection + vision

photo credit: Shawna Hartnett

Cheers! to ALL of you here. Thank you for being HERE to ring in 2022!


In the midst of challenge, grief and significant growing pains,

I find myself grateful for:

new insights (usually very painful at first)

new opportunities to practice (even though, most of the time, I feel practiced out!)

the ability to receive new inspiration (and, the waiting in between is so long!)

subtle shifts within myself (without intentionally taking note, I wouldn’t be able to see)

the willingness to let go (HARDEST!)

and remain open for what is truly meant for me (SCARY!)

my ever evolving self (thank youđź’›more please)


If you are interested in a reflective and clarifying way of leaving this year and entering another, I have found these worksheets are what have worked for me: The New Year Creative Workshop  


Comments

Popular Posts