I like the sunrise


The more conscious I become in living every day as it is, the more I realize how life is in constant transition. And, as a human being (or Kari, I guess), it usually feels too fast or too slow. I feel like I am always working to catch up or let forces beyond my control catch up (with me). 

Last night I had the fortune + privilege of (literally) sleeping under the stars. I heard a pack of coyotes howling. 

Even in the midst of this, I had to keep bringing myself back to the sky and the stars (there were SO MANY!) without getting ahead of myself. 

When we made these plans, I was in the bliss of my creative cocoon and winter hibernation. For the past several months, I feel like I have been on a marathon treadmill that I can’t get off of nor do I have any control of the dials. 

Best to breathe into it and enjoy the ride (which I am not very good at). 

I know there is so much gratitude, connection and excitement, though, and I know that this has a tendency to tumble out of me filter-less without a moment’s notice. 

It’s been 18 months since what is coming has happened before. And, it feels so much longer than this. 

Thank you, once again, and many times over to ALL OF YOU and ALL of your ✨continuous✨good vibrations and unwavering support. "

This photo was taken this morning by Peter. 

Sunrise: it’s my favorite part of the day. Especially if paired with strong, black coffee.

view @createveryday on instagram, see "soothe" in highlights to see the sun rising 


Comments

Popular Posts