I  am giving myself a stop, an opportunity to reflect, to take a time out. 

For at least ten years, I have taken the start of another year seriously. I have spent a lot of time formally reflecting on what I want to let go of as I simultaneously decide what I’d like to take with me as I cross another threshold. 

I haven’t taken this time yet and I want to make sure I have clarity. 

In the meantime, new work may be created, new blog posts will be written, work will be on exhibit and art is always available for sale. Please feel free to peruse what is here (@karimaxwell_fineart on instagram). Contact me about whatever you wish. I would still love to hear from you!

I look forward to seeing where I will decide to plant the next step and I am looking forward to sharing these steps with you. 
Thank you for walking with me here. 

Happy New Year! 

Comments

Popular Posts