my "falling into fall" playlist

As far as I am concerned, winter in Minnesota started the day we set our clocks back an hour.

And with the snow flakes that flew yesterday, no one can argue.

Another way I ease myself into the transition of a challenging season is to create a playlist.

Here is fall's, for what it's worth:

The Chain - The Highwomen
Equal Rights - Peter Tosh
Inner City Blues - Marvin Gay
You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Sylvester
I Can't Stand the Rain - Tina Turner
Learn How to Fall - Paul Simon
I Punched Keanu Reeves - Hello Peril
Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
Hold On, I'm Comin' - Sam & Dave
Groove to the Beat _ Keith and Ken
Where You Going - Ruby Amanfu
If I Should Fall Behind - Bruce Springsteen
To Love Somebody - Roberta Flack
Tempo - Lizzo
Mambo Italiano - Dean Martin
Taki Taki - DJ Snake
New Speedway Boogie - Grateful Dead
Down to You - Joni Mitchell
September Sun - Samantha Farrell
Send My Love (to your new lover) - I'm With Her

Comments

Popular Posts