come just to BEcome!

brown eyed buns, 11x9, india ink on paper, SOLD

I have an art install scheduled for April at Olivet Congregational Churth.  I plan on filling as much of the wall space as I can (with rabbits and anything else that has an especially spring-y appeal (llamas, fawns and cows anyone?)

This is a special exhibit and opportunity for many reasons.  For one, my contact is the lovely and beautiful, bright and shiny, Rahcel Awes (who I met at Ara Elizabeth's exhibit).  You must come just to meet Rachel!  Also, at this stage of the game, it's rare that I am able to curate "creatively" and I plan on incorporating a lot of inspirational words with my work.  Come just to BEcome!  I also plan on volunteering Peter Maxwell to do the traditional every-15-minutes FREE raffle give-away (of a small original piece on work), something Savita Bettaglio and I started way back in the day when we had an exhibit together and a tradition we continued when we were a part of L7 (with Kat CorriganLisa Lardy and Claudia Poser) and we all had seasonal exhibitions as a group.  I will also have my famous bin of works on paper to thumb through.

The opening reception is a short window of time on Sunday, April 14 from 11:15 - 12:30 (and no later because I teach a zine making class at the Create Everyday Classroom after this event). 

Please come to BEcome!




and I am always working on more work!




please see @karimaxwell_fineart on instagram
for an updated, current list of original work for sale

Hey DS, yeah, you (smooch).  If you are interested, we can do this kind of event on 10/19 too (wink).

Comments

Popular Posts