fine art prints: horses

image c/o Adrian Bailey photography (12X8 fine art print pictured)

pretty in pink, 14X11

I offer my original horse paintings as fine art prints.  A popular size is 11X14, an easy, standard size for matting and/or framing.  Each print is sold for 70.  These original paintings on canvas are printed on 100% cotton velvet paper with an additional 1/2" border.  I offer free shipping in the US.  To order, choose the respective title from the drop down menu below.


poised in red, 11X14




choose by title


Please allow 7 days (in addition to shipping) for processing.
Other sizes are available.  Fine art prints can also be reproduced on canvas (an 11X14 is 150.).  
Please contact me here for more information.

View fine art print options of my cow paintings here.
View rabbits and bird fine art prints here.

Comments

Popular Posts