do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

art on the walls



WHERE TO FIND MY WORK:
  • 10 cows are currently on exhibit at Cafe Latte in St. Paul.  There's a sneak peek right here: 
  • In addition to being represented by the Chait Galleries Downtown in Iowa City, my work will be part of the "small works" exhibit over the holiday season.  I feel fortunate to be included in this well attended, annual event.  You can view my work here.
  • The Fanny Garver Gallery in Madison, Wisconsin has been committed to my cows since the very beginning.  View my work here.  They still exhibit some of the first cows I ever painted.
  • The owner, Nelda, of Cello in Bozeman, Montana, has always been a huge enthusiast and supporter of my work.  She now has two large cows on exhibit.  It they are well received, I will be happy to load our subaru wagon full of more paintings and personally make the delivery myself.
  • And most of you know that I recently delivered three new cows to the Grand Hand Gallery in St. Paul.  This particular gallery has also hosted the cows for quite a long time.  One of the cows on exhibit with them made an appearance in the Star Tribune last February.
  • With my motto of creating everyday, there is always an opportunity to view and or purchase small pieces I have created.  You can find these in my etsy shop.  This is also where you can purchase fine art prints.
  • If you are local and would like to view new inventory I have on hand, you are always welcome to make an appointment and visit the Create Everyday Classroom in Minneapolis.  Contact me here to inquire.


No comments:

Post a Comment