WHERE TO FIND MY WORK:
- 10 cows are currently on exhibit at Cafe Latte in St. Paul. There's a sneak peek right here:
- In addition to being represented by the Chait Galleries Downtown in Iowa City, my work will be part of the "small works" exhibit over the holiday season. I feel fortunate to be included in this well attended, annual event. You can view my work here.
- The Fanny Garver Gallery in Madison, Wisconsin has been committed to my cows since the very beginning. View my work here. They still exhibit some of the first cows I ever painted.
- The owner, Nelda, of Cello in Bozeman, Montana, has always been a huge enthusiast and supporter of my work. She now has two large cows on exhibit. It they are well received, I will be happy to load our subaru wagon full of more paintings and personally make the delivery myself.
- And most of you know that I recently delivered three new cows to the Grand Hand Gallery in St. Paul. This particular gallery has also hosted the cows for quite a long time. One of the cows on exhibit with them made an appearance in the Star Tribune last February.
- With my motto of creating everyday, there is always an opportunity to view and or purchase small pieces I have created. You can find these in my etsy shop. This is also where you can purchase fine art prints.
- If you are local and would like to view new inventory I have on hand, you are always welcome to make an appointment and visit the Create Everyday Classroom in Minneapolis. Contact me here to inquire.