the "send me your cow" project




Now that winter has passed and summer has (finally) arrived, you may find yourself out and about much more often. If you have stopped  to visit a cow recently and have taken her photo, I hope you'll consider sending it my way.  

If you've had a favorite cow photo for years, I'd love for you to send it my way.  

If you know of a friend who has photos of cows and is interested in seeing one of them painted, I hope you'll share this post with them and they will send a photo my way.

My hope is to paint your cows and put together an album on my facebook page where I can feature your cow photographs and the corresponding paintings once they are complete.  

No purchase necessary!  I am just looking for other ways to become inspired and create (everyday).

Sound fun?  Send your photographs to me!  Look!  I've already been sent one.  The one featured above is c/o melisslyss on instagram.

I look forward to hearing from you (and seeing some cows)!

Happy Summer to all!

Comments

Popular Posts