more affiliated activities





As many of you know, I recently committed to leasing a space for the next year.  This wasn't in "the plan".  I actually had no idea where it came from.  It literally just happened.  And so far, I am trusting the process.  

I have worked out of my home studio for over eleven years and I cannot imagine working elsewhere, however, this new space does allow for some other affiliated activities.  

One of these activities is approaching soon.  On Thursday, May 29, I plan on having an intimate exhibit of my work.  Some might call this a retrospective (for there will be at least eight bodies of work representing the span of - yes - eleven years).  I might refer to it as a way to tell a story, the stories behind each body of work as well as my process.  There will also be some new explorations with paint that I am taking.  I could also possibly title this exhibit me, unedited: a soft and comfortable place to peek into the life of an artist with only the intention to absorb, become inspired and celebrate (with her).  My husband, Peter is in charge of public relations (it's best THAT way) so, rest assured, you will be put at ease as soon as you enter.

If you are interested in attending this upcoming event, please contact me with your snail mail address and I will happily send you a personal invitation.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

  1. Sorry I can not be there. Would love to meet you sometime! I will still be four hours "up north" finishing off the school year, but will be taking a workshop at MCAD in June. So, hope to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure to stop by in June, Ti. I will (literally) be right across the street.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts