do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

paper plants


Today was one of those days where I went into the studio and nothing seemed to happen.  I have had an intense amount of creative flow lately and so this didn't seem to concern me that much.  

I did, however, still feel the need to create...something.

When painting isn't involved in my creative process, cutting paper usually takes a close second.

I sat down with a magazine, scissors and a white charcoal pencil and this is what happened.

3 comments:

  1. love these I have done something similar with a flower vase and flowers out of paper -- a collage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see, Joanne. Please share!

      Delete
  2. I love this! There is something so friendly and charming about this little plant.

    ReplyDelete