more... for the love of cows


So this is pretty exciting.  Last week, there was a short blurb in the sunday paper.

This is one of those times when I am awe of another art: writing.  Curt Brown (I met with him for less than 45 minutes and he only used his pen and a small notebook) captured me, my love of my work and my love for cows...perfectly.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how he interpreted my jibberish.  

VERY grateful for the acknowledgment and grateful for the opportunity to meet Curt.  Check out his publications.  Here is one, a book, titled So Terrible A Storm.

Oh!  And a big shout out to the cow lover who purchased this cow drawing from me earlier this year and posted this photo.

I look forward to the spring when I will head out with my waders and camera for new photo opportunities with one of the top loves of my life.

Until then, I'll keep painting...

jersey girl got some attention in 2007 via Mpls St Paul Magazine

Comments

Popular Posts