do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

reflections on 2013


These are excerpts from pages in the New Year Creative Workshop workbook that I completed LAST year.  I am currently in the process of completing the workshop this year.  Although many of the specific details I listed in the workbook did not manifest in 2013, these ideas/concepts did and I think that's AMAZING.  

my quote for 2013 is:
"Being happy is productive."

three words that describe 2013 for me are:
ease, happy, generous

one character trait I am known for in 2013 is:
quiet conviction

ways I love myself more in 2013 are:
to act "as if" when challenged with unloving thoughts toward myself
continue to be of extreme support and encouragement for P

my most significant change in 2013:
I am able to receive the life that is meant for me

TOP priority need for 2013:
authenticity

Not that this needs explanation but I feel the need to elaborate.  When I am authentic, EVERYONE wins.  It's as simple as that.  It took a long time for me to really learn who I was, to let go of all the "should(s)" and "can't(s)".  Somewhere in life, I lost touch with myself and have made every effort I know how to reconnect with my true self, that inner voice.  Now that I know my authentic being and I love this being, practicing it is yet an entirely new thing.  When I allow fearful thoughts to enter, I immediately (or almost immediately) revert back to "should(s)" and "can't(s)".  This stops the flow for EVERYONE involved in the energy exchange (or lack there of).
What I need this year is to find quiet conviction in my authenticity regardless of what is going on around me.  I want more flow with everyone winning MORE.  When I am authentic, my spirit is in a generous state, I operate out of faith and hope and love.  When I am authentic, I am introduced to people and situations that only benefit me and those involved.  There is more connect and less disconnect.  I am welcoming an abundance of authenticity in my life in 2013!

More reflections to come.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment