The past ten days haven't been all for nothing. They have been the catalyst for a long list of inspirational posts that are currently in the making. Here is what to expect in the days/weeks to come...
- I was tickled with delight to send out snail mail. I also received some surprises myself. I look forward to posting the beauty and benefits of this practice. Stay tuned...
- I am in the midst of creating an online course on abstract painting. In this class participants will complete 4 paintings over the course of 4 weeks. I can't wait!
- After experiencing America's Day of Independence, I have put together An Introverts Guide to the 4th of July
- "A Letter of Engagement" is the title of this particular upcoming post
- I have always been a big fan of Anne Lamott. At one point in my life, she couldn't write fast enough for me. I follow her posts on facebook and this has inspired me to do another book report. Look for one on her book, Grace (Eventually): Further Thoughts on Faith.
- Look for a review and my reflections on the documentary, Our City Dreams.
- I can't wait to get back in the swing of working with children and art. I hope to put a class on the calendar for August.
- I started rereading my journal that I began almost one year ago. I plan on celebrating the one year anniversary of my commitment to this blog by posting one journal entry a week. This will begin the week of August 19.
- Oh! Call me a late bloomer (I won't be offended, really) but I finally got on instagram. Give me a shout if you're there too. I want to follow you...