we are ready to roll!

more abstract painting in the works...

OK! OK! OK!  
We are ready to roll! 

Now that I have attempted my first video taping sessions EVER, I think I can do this (I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...)  We are set to begin this NEW (lots of sparkles here) create everyday online class titled "paint with me", an introduction to abstract painting.  Minimal materials are required (see the video post here regarding the ands, ifs and buts about what you need - hopefully, it will be the last video you will ever have to watch with a head tilt).

More Details: Registration for this class is $45 and can be paid via paypal (on the right sidebar, next to this post).  We will begin August 5 (although, you can begin at your leisure).  There will be a video delivered every Monday to your in box for four weeks.  Each video will introduce a new method for creating an initial composition.  At this point, we'll explore with applying paint and moving it around.  There will also be a zillion (well, maybe more like a million?) photographs of my work giving examples in a slideshow format.

Who's in?  Let's move some paint around!


Comments

Popular Posts