3 detectives


I walked by this sign stapled to a telephone pole in our neighborhood the other day. There are SO many things I love about seeing something like this but what I love the most is this:

Do you remember what it felt like to be a kid?  To feel uninhibited?  To think there was a luxury of time and space?  Do you remember what it felt like to feel the freedom to use your imagination?  To change your mind?  To try something on?  To start a detective agency?

I think these three detectives are being detectives regardless if anyone is calling or not.  I think they are loving every moment of it too and, if they are not, they are trying something else on for size with a similar kind of enthusiasm.  

I  could learn a lot from these detectives.  
Perhaps I'll call for a business consultation.


If you'd like to read more about the benefits of imagination and play, 
check out this post.
If you'd like some more inspiration of how to embrace life like a kid, 
check out this post or this post.  


If you'd like a chance to play along with some adults for 5 days, 
check out my online class.  
The next session begins on January 7!


Have a GREAT Friday and a good weekend, everyone!  
I'll look forward to being back here on Monday.



Comments

Popular Posts