snow is falling, what shall we do?

  

I am of the opinion that if we must have cold weather, we MUST have snow.  I was delighted to see a skiff of the first snowfall when I woke up this morning and now I can look out my window and see the flakes falling.  I hope it doesn't stop.  I hope it piles up in big white fluffy piles all over the city (my feelings will not be dampered by those who are already grumbling about driving or shoveling either).

Here are just a few reasons why I love snow.   

  • snow is festive.  it makes me want to celebrate!
  • snow reflects the light and illuminates
  • snow brings a blanket of magical quiet
  • snow slows the world down to wonder
  • snow prompts a natural desire to cozy up with all things comforting

Today I plan on celebrating LIFE (and snow).  I am grateful to be reminded of how a simple act of nature can be so rejuvenating.


Comments

Popular Posts