place your vote

day 6 of AED, sketchbook

Posting with a few inspiring quotes (for me) today:

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.  Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.  Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.  And more important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
- Steve Jobs

“My vote is my voice . . . and the voice of all who struggled, so that I may have my voice.” - Lyida C. Obasi, Lehman College

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.  Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."  - Marcus Aurelius

"I don't have to participate in another culture's ceremonies in order to respect that culture."  - Sherman Alexie


Comments

Popular Posts