for the love of the crow


This has been quite an unpredictable beginning to a new year.
I seem to have lost my compass.  In some ways, this can be so exciting: a new direction is heading this way!!!  
In other ways, this can be terrifying: the future is unknown.
Yesterday I was greeted by more crows than I have ever seen gather in one place.  I have always been so challenged when it comes to "estimating".  I asked someone to estimate and they said there must have been at least 2000 crows.  The tree tops were thick with black as opposed to their bare branch skeletons of winter.  Our building was vibrating from their song.  The gathering of the crows was not only capturing my attention but capturing the awe of everyone else. 
I had to reference the crow totem and here is what it said:

Crows are very social and band together for the good of the group.  This is an indication that we need to work with and cooperate with others of like mind in order to bring about blessings for all beings. Crows are wonderful for psychic protection and will literally mob together to drive off negative energy from those they care for.

Thank you, Crows.  
Crow blessings to all.

Comments

Popular Posts