do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Sunday, September 11, 2011


Summer didn't start until July this year.
As we were driving home this weekend from our last "summer" hoorah,
I felt overwhelmed with gratitude.
I feel grateful for the ability to experience beauty, the journey (as well as the destination), long-filled days of sunshine, great bodies of water and magnificent mountain-sides. I feel grateful for my husband and the time we spend together in these places. We share a similar appreciation and wonder. It is always so liberating and spiritually regenerating.
With such a late start to summer, we have definitely taken advantage of the time and space available. We know this has been a gift - just for us.

see more photos of our summer experiences here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment