sunshine required


I attended a visual journaling workshop yesterday with Mary Bergs. Thank goodness it was in the afternoon (considering the workshop was in the basement of WARM's headquarters) and that I got my fair share of sunshine that morning. With all these variables set in place, I had a wonder-filled time, surprisingly finding clarity and inspiration right away, sensing a direction. I looked up the ancient sign for sun and found this symbol. There may be a series of work here for me, must wait to see...

Sun is as necessary to me as breath. The sun has been so limited here this winter and spring. I feel a depletion that will take a while to fill before I feel an equlibrium. I even took a last minute trip to "the Sunshine State" for 5 days of continuous warmth, blue sky and sunshine.

Praise to the Sun.
More sun required please....

Comments

Popular Posts