do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the whole picture


61:365 of my 2011 creative commitment

Can you see the whole picture? I never can and always want to (more than anything). I want ALL the answers and I want them to fit together nice and neatly. They never do.
I feel so discouraged when I see bits and pieces of my life here and there and don't know how to fit them together. I find myself in "limbo" most of the time with, what seems like, waves of absolute harmony in between. Although there is nothing settling about this "limbo" state, it can be a catalyst for creativity. It can be an opportunity to stay in the present. I appreciate all the people who encourage this part of my process.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's how I feel! How DOES it all go together? Will it make sense someday? Like reading a novel to get to the end so I can understand why everything happened the way it did, but I don't want to rush to the end of my life to find out what happened!
    thanks Kari!

    ReplyDelete