there is a reward in waiting...


collegiate, 3.5 X 6.5 on 7 X 7 watercolor paper



...and with proper reflection, rest, time alone, prayer, meditation, affirmation
and what seems like millions of 
collages, doodles, paintings and photographs 
gone to waste, 
a new body of work is born.  

Thank you.

see more of this work at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/karimaxwell/sets/72157622394922200

Mind you, I blog but that doesn't mean I really understand how it works.  If you can tell me why this post is the post that is read most frequently, send me a comment and let me know, would you?  I am curious...

Comments

  1. Hey Kari,
    I thought I would write to you here as it is a more personal space than facebook. The watercolors are really beautiful - it seems to show so much growth as an artist. I love how they seem like sketches and I love the details - it is so serene - they are really quite wonderful. I wish I had 1 ounce of your ability to take the time for yourself and to discover what lies within.

    take care,
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts