do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

creativity amidst the mundane



As an introvert (and, I AM, without a doubt, in every sense of the word, THIS) working in an extroverted world, I have found it takes me 22 waking hours to recover from the work week.  I wish this weren't so.  I struggle with this so much (every weekend).  I do, however, in the midst of recovery, stumble upon inspiration (it doesn't always have to happen when I am rested and rejuvenated).  This photo is a beautiful example (mid day Saturday, May 2): still (absolutely) recovering, finding I can only motivate myself to do something as mundane as laundry...  
Who knew there would be a creative moment in this?

1 comment:

  1. This photo took me right there, laying beneath the clothes line, looking up into that blue sky. I could feel the warmth of the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete