do it. create. walk and see. cut and paste. scratch and sniff.
do whatever you have to do to feed your soul.
this is my commitment.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

and it flows because it free

Art-A-Whirl, spring 2009, NE Minneapolis

I am STILL amazed, everytime, how grateful I am to be able to express myself through my work.  It goes without fail that I have extreme doubts.  And, it goes without fail that these doubts are only of me. Thank you to ALL of you who stopped by my exhibit at Art-A-Whirl last night:  those I know, those I will know and those I may never know.  Your presence, enthusiasm, and thoughtfulness reminded me of that effortless flow that exists and remains, always available...
It's been too long.  I welcome this as the majority of my experience, again, and always.  I am ready.  This is my Universal call.

1 comment: