time and space


Last night I danced to a mix I had made for two friends, an interpretation of my reflections on spring.  The low light was reflecting in my house and my front door was open so that I could even access our front porch. I LOVE our house.  I have said this before. I am so grateful for this space and how it resonates home and reflects us so well. Some of the songs that particularly lifted me last night were When Joy Kills Sorrow by Bela Fleck, Snow is Gone by Josh Ritter, Be Here Now by Mason Jennings and I am Aglow by Sarah Harmer.

I love that I am becoming more and more comfortable dancing to the beat of my own drummer.  I consider this to be the best time of my life.  I feel settled in myself, at ease in this space and time and, again, I am truly grateful.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts