fine tuning

fine tuning...

What does this mean for me?  I find myself at a crossroads with an opportunity to question -- and answer (hopefully NOT alone).
I am SO grateful for my life and my vision.  Now I am ready to dig deeper.
Spring is actually my least favorite season.  Can you believe it?  What does this mean for me?  Looking back, I so love and appreciate the winter (yeah, easy to say now).  It is so QUIET and the landscape is so minimal.  There is room to think and visualize.  When spring arrives, everyone re enters the world (in masses), the landscape is in SUCH transition, changing daily.  There is upheaval.  Time for reflecting is interrupted.  Space for visualizing is limited.  Maybe THIS is the time time of year for EVEN more solitude, as to not be distracted.  This doesn't mean "not noticing".  What it does mean for me is staying the course.  Today I am re-committing to staying the course.  

Comments

Popular Posts