feelings of floundering

happy new year, 2009!

so, what about this "new year"? It's here...
last year a friend hosted a gathering. we spent several hours together, as a group, writing about the previous year, sharing and writing about the year to come. i must say, it was quite powerful - powerful to have others (spiritual comrades) witness my experiences as well as believe and support my visions for the coming year
. once our gathering ended, i felt grounded.

i feel especially fortunate to have had some significant and powerful years down on paper - somewhere. i know they are there. and, at the same time, i am having difficulty putting words to my 2008 experiences as well as my visions for THIS year.

where am i and where would i like to go?
i feel as though the answers to these questions are far away...
they aren't though, really. all I need to do is commit to writing for an uninterrupted block of time. let me get back to you...

Comments

Popular Posts