creative (winter) wellness: food

 


Fuel your creativity this winter with GOOD FOOD.

I transitioned from fresh vegetable hashes made from produce at our farmer's market in October and chili and soup in November to SERIOUS COMFORT FOOD in December.  And this hasn't quit.

What I'm eating:

Creamy Brussels Sprouts

I substitute almond milk (or the like), rice flour, tofutti and vegetable broth

Portobello Pot Roast I cannot even begin to express just HOW GOOD THIS IS  

I don't know if "stuffing" is the proper word use considering I don't cook a turkey but I've been eating a lot of it (whatever it is)  Herb Stuffing I use Ezekial bread for this.

Mashed Potatoes.  SO GOOD!  The next time I pick up my sack of organic potatoes, I'll be sure to edit this post and let you know what kind they are. FOUND ‘EM

Roasted Broccoli . Serve with rice.

Vegan Carrot Hot Dogs

Black Beans are so good for me.  I eat them weekly and never tire from them.  I always have black beans prepared and ready to go.

I've been craving a lot of CRUNCH lately, too, and this isn't available in the foods above. I snack on tortilla or potato chips daily but celery with lemon/dill hummus is really working for me this winter.

Don't forget the chocolate! I can't live without mine.


Comments

Popular Posts