The rabbits were installed at @salonori in St. Paul today.

I don't think you need an appointment to stop in and take a peek.  You will surely be greeted warmly.  The front desk will take your payment (if you are interested in taking a rabbit home).

I usually refer to the larger rabbits as drawings on canvas.  With these particular buns, it was really important to me that I create an individual personality or the representation of an idea in the most minimal way. I love this quote by Charles Mingus.  Good food for thought in any particular part of our lives.

"...What's hard is to be as simple as Bach.  Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity."

Time to give Joni Mitchell's album, Mingus, some listening.


Off Duty, 30x48, acrylic on canvas



things are looking up, 30x40, acrylic on canvas  hurdle training, 30x40, acrylic on canvas

Standing Tall is Safe Here, 48x30, acrylic on canvas


Comments

Popular Posts